• 5 medium to large avocados quartered
• 5 Tbsp lime juice (2-4 limes depending on juiciness factor)
• 1/4 cup diced white onion
• 1/4 cup diced tomato
• 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1 tsp cracked pepper
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp Himalayan or sea salt
• 1/2 tsp cayenne (red pepper)
If you like things spicier like I do;
Thinly slice and pan fry 1-2 large jalapenos.
Once browned on both sides dice into very small pieces and add to the mix.
Combine ingredients in mixing bowl and get smashing. I like to use a knife and a spoon to chop it all up so larger chunks of avocado survive the mixing process.
Transfer into serving bowl and finish by sprinkling some cayenne on top for color.
Grab some chips, friends, Mexican beer and enjoy!